Do you long for a lady tribe of women who empower each other? Do you really need a weekend away but don’t have the energy to plan and pack a camping trip? Do you desire to celebrate yourself and your body through hiking, yoga, kayaking, paddle boarding, and professional photos of you feeling gorgeous in nature?
On our Wilderwomen Retreats, we believe a healthy mix of new friends, outdoor activities, creative projects, and TLC are the ideal conditions to show up and live. This September, we are retreating to Lake Chelan to build your tribe and get into the wild. View the full itinerary on our Wilderwomen Lake Chelan Retreat page and sign up here!
- Three days and two nights accommodations in a beautiful group tee-pee right on Lake Chelan.
- Farm-to-table chef prepared meals with fresh ingredients.
- A fireside welcome wine reception to kick off our retreat experience.
- Daily yoga designed to release tension and connect you to mother nature and yourself.
- Meditation sessions that cultivate a sense of stillness, peace and mindfulness into our hearts, minds and physical bodies.
- Paddleboard or kayak rentals for one day.
- Limousine wine tasting tour Saturday night, including 4 glasses of wine.
- Option to add-on nature photoshoots.